Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Manager Finance Transformation
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 900 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
We are hiring a Finance Transformation Manager in EMEALA to be part our finance project team. This individual will be a core member of the team supporting the deployment a new EMEALA ERP, Target Operating Model, and associated processes across the region and business centers.
This individual will be part of the wider enterprise wide process team supporting Finance process definition and development
How you will do it
- Work across functions and regions to establish future finance processes as part of the new ERP implementation, clearly structuring and communicating findings to stakeholders ensuring alignment to core standard processes.
- Support project management and planning activities.
- Work with sponsors and stakeholders to communicate process development and project performance including risk management.
- Support the development of the future state finance target operating model including but limited to roles & responsibility definition, process adoption tracking and performance measurement
- Development of process and training materials. Participate in training events
- Align transitioned activities and processes with global processes and the internal Taxonomy driving standardization and adherence to internal policies
- Collaborate and coordinate with related projects and internal functions to align objectives and manage interdependencies ensuring good relations and communication
- Prepare and maintain decks and other communication material as required to provide status updates and ensure pro-active visibility on concerns and issues to ensure timely resolution
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we look for
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in a Finance role in an international environment.
- 3+ years leadership experience
- Previous experience in change management, project management or consulting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to influence across the organization and work in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of process analysis and business simplification
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
- Fluent in English - B2, (preferred C1)
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 2900 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.