Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
OTC Collections Manager
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 200 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
JCI is looking for a high-energy and experienced Collections Team leader (15+ Team Members) within a Division of our Global Products Business Unit. These processes include, but not limited to: Collections, Credit and the associated business analytics of the processes supported. The Customer set of this Division includes all customer types (e.g. Distribution, Contractors, Large and Small Customers).
How you will do it
In this leadership role, you will have direct ownership over these processes and that includes day-to-day execution, implementation of our standardized policies and practices, drive continuous improvements and be a strategic partner and valued team member to this Division within our Global Products Business Unit Cash Organization.
Other key parts of your role will be to:
• Develop, Attract & Train Staff
• Adherence to JCI Policies & Procedures, which includes SOX Compliance.
• Ensure a positive, open and flexible work environment is maintained.
• Be a Valued Member of our Monterrey Business Center team, which also multiple team leaders across 3 of JCI’s largest Business Units.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we look for
• Advanced degree in Business Administration/ Management or Finance
• 2-4 years of experience in Order to Cash Processes (Order Entry, Collections and Cash) in a Global/Multi-National Operating environment. Includes managing teams of >7 people over this time period.
• Proven experience in running collection cycles, credit processes, use of Collection tools (e.g. Get Paid) and establishing metrics to ensure process adherence. This includes the analysis and reporting associated with these process.
• Ability to utilize analytics to identify root cause, then create and implement tangible actions to address key process and/or operational opportunities.
• Strong Business Process documentation skills
• Project and Process Programs (Transformation and/or Continuous Improvement) is a desired skill.
• Business Process Outsourcing experience is desirable.
• Excellent leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills with the proven ability to effectively supervise, mentor and influence employees
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel (pivots and v-lookup)
• Using analytics and best practices, ability to solve business problems or being a valued member of teams doing such work.
• Ability to clearly articulate OTC information and analytics with key stakeholders in the business (BU GM’s, CFO’s, Sales leads) in a clear, concise action-oriented manner.
• English proficiency required; written and verbal
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, monthly bonus, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Salary starting from 2200 EUR/month gross (plus monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.