Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 900 EUR/monthStarting from 1900 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
• Responsible for operational management of all modes of Freight associated with the ‘ProCo’ organisation for the EMEA region aligned with ‘Project Focus’ objectives
• Collaborate with Business, Procurement and other functions to deploy Freight solutions between the supply base, ‘ProCo’ and OpCo’. This will include deployment a standard set of processes and procedures
• Liaise with all stakeholders to participate in change management activities to enable the development of Freight solutions. This will include KPMG, Project PMO, Enterprise, Business, Finance, Tax and Procurement
• Develop an understanding of current state working Freight management processes for each Country/ Business in order to develop future plans
• Determine ‘best practice’ working with Freight / Logistic subject matter experts
• Engage with Global and EMEA Regional Category Management to receive direction on preferred 3rd party Freight and Logistic partners – collaborate with the team to develop ProCo freight management solutions
• Participate in process development detail Workshops to ensure Oracle Fusion provides a robust ERP framework between OpCo, ProCo and the supply base
• Lead the Freight Management preparation and deployments for all pilot locations working closely with the local Business and Procurement staff
• Participate in the development of price management mechanisms with Freight Management suppliers and the formula for ProCo/ OpCo transfer pricing
• Participate in the development of performance KPI’s and reliable SLA between suppliers, ProCo and Opco
• Ahead of Country Project Focus pilots, participate in training programmes, including the development of training materials, to Suppliers, OpCo and ProCo
• Support the deployment of major Enterprise and Regional Procurement programmes, including supplier rationalisation and ‘Freight Audit’
• Develop and grow a central EMEA Freight Operations team in line with the deployment plan of Project Focus
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we look for
• Change management experience
• Strong process and Program management skills
• Willingness to learn, ability to manage independently
• Passionate for performance improvement with KPI’s
• Capable of making and driving decisions
• Strategic thinking; problem solving
• Good communication skills – written and verbal – including training and presentation skills.
• Training – able to train, develop, educate suppliers and internal stakeholders
• People skills – self-drive and ability to work in a dynamic, diverse environment with colleagues/peers, internal and external parties, team
• Managing uncertainty with high flexibility.
• Language skills: fluent English required, other languages an advantage
• Professional in Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel and PPT)
• Experience with ERP deployment plans an advantage
• Able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the procure to pay (PTP) process during progression of project
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in our newly opened offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1900 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience.
This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore insuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.