Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Technical Support Representative
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 100 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What you will do
Our EMEA Sales Support team looks for Technical Support Representative to strengthen their presence in Bratislava. Technical Support Representative will support internal Johnson Controls employees as well as external customers to resolve technical issues happening in Navigator platform.
How you will do it
- Provide advanced customer support for the Navigator platform.
- Management of complex cases in which troubleshooting is required.
- Perform online (TeamViewer) customer technical support as needed.
- Troubleshoot and resolve applications and business issues through management of users’ cases.
- Team up with development engineering and 3rd party suppliers to expedite field reported problems to resolution.
- Aid in determining root cause and test solutions to field and customer reported problems.
- Document accurate case records of customer issues, status progress and problem resolutions utilizing Salesforce CRM.
- Work with cross functional teams to help resolve escalated customer or systemic application issues.
- Participate in and provide technical support on new product Alpha & Beta test sites.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we look for
- Bachelors or Technical degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications Word, Excel, Visio and Power Point, etc.
- Strong communication skills to present and explain complex technical issue in simply manner
- Excellent diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, problem solving and detailed oriented.
- Customer focused, exhibiting a strong desire to resolve issues to the customer’s satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced support environment while serving a diverse group of internal and external customers.
- Technical support experience in building controls, IT or related industry
- English language fluently
- 1+ years of experience with Salesforce CRM platforms (CRM, Cloudcraze, etc)
- 1+ years of experience in a field / customer service support role, IT related support role or similar support position.
- English + other European language (French, German, etc.)
We offer salary starting from 1100EUR/month gross (plus a monthly bonus) based on relevant experience.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So, let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Number of employees
811 09 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto