Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Procurement Specialist - EMEA
JOHNSON CONTROLS INTERNATIONAL spol. s r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 800 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What will you do
Under the direction of the Supply Chain Finance (SCF) project manager and Global Strategic lead, this person is responsible for initial contact and education of suppliers regarding JCI’s payment terms policy and Trade Working Capital (TWC) acceleration program. They will be able to identify the proper contacts at the supplier and engage those contacts concerning JCI’s Payment terms and SCF program. Ability to communicate both the commercial and technical requirements of the SCF program is paramount. This individual must be well organized and be comfortable communicating directly with suppliers, financial institutions and JCI stakeholders.
How will you do it
• Works closely with the TWC Project manager, Category Managers, SCF providers and the suppliers to ensure efficient and timely execution of the TWC acceleration plan
• Provides initial contact with suppliers to communicate JCI’s requirements for payment terms and the supplier’s current payment terms status
• Engage with suppliers to educate supplier on JCI SCF program highlighting program benefits for liquidity and cash flow.
• Engages SCF resources, including the SCF provider, as needed to address supplier concerns and questions with the SCF program.
• Tracks supplier responses, sends follow-up communications as needed.
• Documents suppliers concerns and provides regular updates to category managers and other stake holders.
• Conducts training and information sessions with supplier
• Ensures full and complete information is handed off to downstream supplier onboarding team
• Prepares metrics and status reports
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
What we look for
• 1-3 years procurement experience
• Ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the organization
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Negotiation and influence skills required
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong analytical details and experience managing large data sets
• Self-motivated and has the demonstrated capability to effectively organize, multi-task and prioritize multiple activities
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Proficient in English
• Bachelor’s/University degree in Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Finance or Business
Besides a very pleasant and international work environment Johnson Controls offers various opportunities for future growth, a competitive salary, regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment, fully covered meal vouchers, monthly free workplace massage, winter vitamin package, onsite FIT days and a flexible benefit allowance so you can choose to tailor the rest of the benefits to suit your individual needs.
You will be based in Johnson Controls offices in the vibrant city center close to the river and Eurovea shopping center. The onsite facilities include a fitness center, coffee machines, canteen and nursery. If you are relocating to Bratislava to join JCI you will be eligible to receive a housing allowance to help you get your new life set up!
Starting from 1800 EUR/month gross (plus a regular monthly bonus after 6 months of employment) based on relevant experience. This salary is our minimum advertised salary. We value each and every employee who joins Johnson Controls, therefore ensuring our compensation package aligns with your professional qualifications and competencies to the open position you are selected for.
Who we are
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
Brief description of the company
Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms.
Number of employees
811 09 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto