Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Supply Chain – Automation Intern
Who We Are:
At HPE, our team members search beyond customers' needs today to accelerate what’s next and make a difference — for others, our company, and the planet. Our customers turn to us because we are positive, empathetic and enterprising. We embrace opportunities to accelerate this transformation across data, connectivity, cloud and security. And together we make what was once thought impossible, possible.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise offers university students the opportunity to join a leading IT company and gain invaluable experience through our 12 months Internship Program. HP Enterprise offers you a highly dynamic, fast-paced, professional working environment and the chance to develop the skills you have gained at university in a real business environment. During your internship you will not only apply these skills in the IT industry, but also acquire a range of abilities to contribute to the business whilst working alongside industry professionals.
Start Date: July 2023 - on full-time or part-time basis
What you’ll do
- You will be responsible for supply chain processes, such as inventory analysis, order fulfilment, for a regional or global business unit.
- Produce reports using IT systems and analyse data to develop trends for supply and demand activities, articulate findings to management.
- You will take part in digitisation and automation of supply chain activities in the area of reporting as well as assist in developing new applications to help improve current processes, performance and service quality.
- Work closely with the technical team to implement new and improved solutions.
What you’ll need:
- You are enrolled in the University pursuing Bachelor/Master degree – preferably 3rd or 4th year of studies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – additional language is a plus
- MS office knowledge (MS Excel)
- Strong analytical thinking, technical analysis, and data manipulation skills.
- Ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team
What we’d prefer you bring:
- Application development
- Power BI
- Microsoft Flows
- Sharepoint applications
Interns at HPE could also benefit from:
- Having an assigned Buddy to help and support you during the program's duration
- Chance to participate in projects sponsored by senior leaders
- Access to various trainings
- Opportunity to establish and develop professional network in the company
At HPE, we’re:
- Ranked 19th on Fortune’s 2022 list of 100 Best Companies to Work For.
- Ranked 7th on Newsweek’s list of America’s Most Responsible Companies 2022
- Named a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion for the sixth year in row
- Named one of the 100 Best Large Workplaces for Millennials in 2021
- Recognized as one of the Best Companies for Multicultural Women by Seramount
Ready to take the next step? Open up opportunities with HPE.