Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
Student Part-time Workplace Manager (all genders) #work&study #Itworkplace
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
What to do:
- handling all requirements related to our IT workplace (notebooks, phones, connectivity etc.)
- managing, maintaining and keeping an overview of the company’s technological equipment for our SK/CZ branch including monitoring of budget and compliance with internal IT workplace policies
- connecting technical teams and end-users by providing technical support and guidance to colleagues including installing, upgrading and managing software on company devices, support with replacements and repairs of devices
- introducing new colleagues to our IT workplace and training on using hardware, software and our services
You check these boxes:
- You have a high interest in IT workplace related issues.
- You are enrolled student with on-going program at University
- You are familiar with IT and gained basic IT know-how.
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken) - German is a big advantage
- You already gained work experience within the workplace area (which is a plus but not a must).
- You are a customer-oriented and friendly person, who has an pro-active, solution-finding approach.
- You are good at self-organization and willing to take responsibility.
- You are very communicative and a team player with a great team spirit.
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Learning & Development – We are firmly convinced that every day is an opportunity for learning. Improve your know-how in workshops, seminars and through e-learning – from professional training to soft skills.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- We offer you a part-time internship position (20h/week). An internship salary starting up from 7€/h, depending on your skill and previous work experience is offered.
Erste Group considers the diversity of its employees as key to innovation and success. As employer we are proud to offer everyone equal chances, irrespective of age, skin colour, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or origin.