Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Solution Analyst for Group Risk Solutions (all genders) #SQL #Python
We are part of Erste Group – the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle.
With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group’s vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region.We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.We are Erste Digital. We are #digitaltotheheart
What to do:
Risk Solution department is a provider of the Risk Modelling, Validation and Calibration platform (a.k.a the Solution) within Erste Group. The Solution is a big-data application based on various technologies, such as Hadoop (Cloudera), SAS and Tableau.
Typical tasks would be:
- Analyzing new data requirements and adapting or creating data-catalogues and specification of Data Quality checks
- Supporting in in the resolution of operations incidents
- Collaborating with Risk Business Users across the entire Erste Group in the context of ongoing projects
- Get involved in the maintenance and enhancement of Tableau reports
- Analyzing existing data using your skills in Python/PySpark/Hive/SQL
You check these boxes:
- Experience in Data Management and comfortable with using tools such as Python/PySpark/Hive, SQL
- Able to write SQL queries and is familiar with data models in general
- Experience in a product-driven environment and and experience with version control tools (Subversion, Git, Bitbucket)
- Passion for teamwork and continuous learning
- Curious and treating all people with respect
Why you will like us:
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Great learning curve through ownership and creative freedom
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Culinary delights – Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. Whether lunch, breakfast or snacks – everything is within reach. As an employee, you receive a meal allowance per day.
- Health Care – Taking care of your health is important. That’s why we contribute to your above standard medical examination and provide a helpline in case of hard lifetime situations. You also receive a salary compensation during sick leave
- Work-Life-Balance – Sabbatical, paternity leave, contribution to marriage & childbirth, 4 days of extra holiday per year, contribution to the 3rd pillar and MultiSport card. This is how we promote a balance between work, leisure, and family
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and office time
- Employee Referral Programme – Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English – Learning a new language unites. We support you with appropriate language courses where you participate together with your colleagues.
- Visa Sponsoring – We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation to Slovakia and also advise them on choosing a suitable residential area
- Thanks to our corporate benefits partners, you can also receive a whole bunch of discounts in different areas
- The minimum wage for this full-time position in accordance with the collective agreement with complete fulfillment of the functional profile 2.500 EUR gross per month. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!