Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE.
Solution Specialist / 2nd level application support (all genders)
Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
Application Operation department is looking for a Solution Specialist to support bank solutions in area of Credit Risk Management. Join us in our journey to provide excellent application management services and to grow within international company servicing the entire Erste Group.
In this role you will cover mainly:
- 2nd level support to applications
- Troubleshooting and resolving incidents within the SLA
- Communicating with the customer, service desk and 3rd level support
- Delivering standard service /operation requests
- Monitoring and preventive care activities
- Strong application support experience, incident/problem/change management
- Strong written and oral command of English + at least passive German is advantage
- Good technical ability within Windows/Linux/Unix environments ideally including scripting/automation with one of python/shell/Perl etc.
- Good appreciation of Databases, eg SQL Server/Oracle and associated queries
- Experience with workflow engines, ideally UC4 (Automic)
- Well structured, well organized, result driven, are used to work with ticket based workflow tools (Atlassian, Service Now,…)
- Good customer/user facing skills
If you will join us, you can enjoy:
- An autonomous and diversified position in a team filled with professionals in a truly international environment
- Flexible working time and home office
- Opportunity to speak English on a daily basis
- A pension fund, paid by us, paid sick leave
- 4 extra days off per year
- Language courses, support for learning and development
- Good care of physical and psychological health
- And much more…
- We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2000,- gross per month for this position but the final offer depends on your experience.