Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
API Evangelist (all genders)
The future of banking is digital, and IT is the key to this change. Erste Digital is the digital enabler that drives innovative IT solutions for Erste Group, the leading banking group in CEE. Our service involves “run the bank” as well as “change the bank” activities. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts deliver best-in-class IT solutions and services to all Erste Group entities and by this directly to Erste Group’s more than 16 million customers. Are you ready to work for one of the most innovative and largest IT companies in the CEE region? Then hit the “apply now” button.
The Enterprise Integration Services Department is part of the Erste Digital Core Systems division. We provide mission critical, high availability, high volume companywide IT services like Identity & Access Management, Middleware (Kafka and Service Bus), API Management, and others. We support the entire lifecycle of our applications, including analysis, design, implementation, test, and production support. We are now looking for an API evangelist (all genders) to join our team. We have just released the MVP of the RedHat 3Scale API Management solution on our RedHat Openshift on prem container platform and you should help to bring professional API management in our company to life.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the API Governance Process and API Governance Center of Excellence
- Review of APIs in the areas of Security, Testability and Ease of Use
- Supporting teams in API Design and API Management
- Driving further development of our RedHat API Management solution
- Consulting of API Consumers
- Moderation / Communication with multiple intra-organizational stakeholders
- Bringing about Coherence in the API Catalog
What you will bring with you:
- Multiple years in software development
- Profound Knowledge about APIs and the API Lifecycle
- Good communication skills
- Quality awareness and a Structured way of Working
- API Design in OAS3 Industry Standard
- Fluency in English, German is a big plus
- we provide a relaxed, professional agile working environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. Laptop, mobile device, licenses...)
- we care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- work on the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- an opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, different roles and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- language courses, support for learning and development
- very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- working-time flexibility and hybrid way of working (home-office/ on-site)
- pension saving paid by us
- 4 days of extra holiday per year
- paid sick-leave and good care of physical and psychological health
- we guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2 900,- gross per year for this position. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your actual salary in person!