Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
With almost 7,5 million customers in 6 countries, George is leading the way for digital retail banking in the CEE region. Now, we are scaling up to explore new digital opportunities in the corporate banking sector. Collaborating with the Corporates division of Erste Group, we - the Group Digital Banking division of Erste Digital - develop an exciting digital services platform that will add value and the unique George experience for the large existing pool of corporate clients across the region. Be part of the next big thing and join us in our agile environment. Together, we make banking simple, intelligent, and personal!
As a Cloud Project Manager for George (all genders) you will oversee projects in George, covering aspects of cloud service and infrastructure delivery, governance and service operation. You will collaborate with the engineering teams and our partners, structuring and shaping the deliverables as well as providing transparent and timely communication to stakeholders. You will work closely with the cloud and operations departments, coordinating resources, creating roadmaps and aligning various value streams with our joint priorities.
Cloud Project Manager for George (all genders)
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Project planning, management and reporting
- Communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Align timelines and resources for your projects across different activities, teams and value streams
- Coordinate delivery with the cloud, operations and delivery departments
- IT/Engineering curriculum or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in project management, including agile PM paradigms
- Highly motivated and with a contagious can-do attitude
- Strong communication skills
We also expect experience with public cloud infrastructure providers / PaaS (ideally AWS) and expertise in at least one of the areas below:
- IT Service Management
- Data Centre Operations
- IT Governance (including contracting, SLA, compliance and regulatory requirements)
- Financial IT Services
Why you will like us
- We are developers, analysts and engineers, product owners, architects, writers, coaches, testers and, well, a few bankers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries.
- Agile working is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today.
- We provide an encouraging, empathic, and friendly professional environment, with all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently (e.g. MacBook Pro, mobile device...).
- Our attitude is open-minded, and we are always keen to stand up and go the extra mile for the correct solution.
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs.
- We encourage regular conference visits and multiple chances to shine with George.
- We guarantee a competitive and performance-related salary, dependent on your professional and personal qualifications. We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 50.652,-- gross per year for this full-time position.
The way we are
As an employee of Erste Digital's Digital Banking Division, the success of our people is more than a motto, it’s our manifest. We nurture a work environment where age, skin colour, gender, sexual orientation and cultural background are seen as the key to our success – we live diversity!
If you’ve got this far
It seems we have your interest, so please get in touch with us. We’d love to catch up.