Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
We don’t wait for the future to happen, we create it. We are ahead, we are fast. We are digital to the heart.
Test Engineer (all genders)
The future of banking is digital and IT is key for this transformation. Erste Digital is the digital enabler driving innovative IT solutions for CEE’s leading banking group, Erste Group. We bring Business and IT #strongertogether, creating the future instead of just waiting for it to happen.
The department “e-brokerage” which is part of the “GAL Securities Treasury” is responsible for developing high availability order management and –routing solutions within the Erste Bank Group. We need additional support for our existing team especially for our most challenging project CORS and to support daily business to assure constantly high quality for our customers.We are looking for engaged and enthusiastic Test Engineer to join our team in building the finest digital banking products.As our Test Engineer you will review of the software requirement specifications, definition of test objects, creation of test cases, determining candidates for regression tests. You would also have the responsibility for and execution and control of the Factory Acceptance Test phase, functional support for developers, analysis of errors with developers, documentation of discovered errors. Furthermore, you will take care of test organization, planning, test automation, regression testing, improvement and constant review of test methodology.
What you’ll bring with you
- You have a solid technical education background in combination with software testing experience
- Knowledge of Tosca or any programming language is a plus (Oracle, Java, SQL & PL/SQL and UNIX)
- Commitment to increase the knowledge on business level (self-study, internal trainings)
- Well-structured and –organized, result-oriented working style
- Team player, strong communication and social skills, stress resistant with good sense of humor and positiv attitude
We like you because
- You are passionate about learning, and want to help others learn too
- You have values and opinions and can articulate them in fluent English
- Being able to independently solve problems and make decisions on your own
- Designing and shaping the testing future within an organization
- Being able to analyze complex issues and proposing solutions to it, for both Web (cypress) and Mobile (appium) automation
- Being proactive and self-motivated without the ego to go with it
- Having the ability to see the big picture and have a strong quality awareness
- Knowing that variety, changing trends, and constantly upgrading your skills is better than any alternative
Why you will like us
- We’re a team of experienced testers who love to exchange ideas and push the boundaries
- We care for your personal well-being and career development while actively supporting your educational needs
- We provide a relaxed, professional environment and all the hardware & software you need to work efficiently
- Work on the new technologies and concepts being discussed worldwide
- An opportunity to work with a motivated, ambitious multi-national team and to cooperate with many colleagues, different roles and units across the Erste Group in our region.
- Very diverse job in an interesting and dynamic field with excellent perspectives
- Pension saving paid by us, Paid sick-leave and 4 days of extra holiday per year
- Language courses, support for learning and development,good care of physical and psychological health
- New Work is not just another buzz word to us. We proactively adapt to the ever-changing work environment of today
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - We are obliged by law to quote the minimum wage of EUR 2.500,- gross per month for this position. But this is just a formality - we would be happy to talk about your salary in person!
- Enjoy the benefits of Erste Digital