VAT Specialist (Polish and English speaking)
- Místo práce: Praha
- Druh pracovního poměru: plný úvazek
Náplň práce, pravomoci a zodpovědnosti
Ecolab has an opportunity for a VAT Specialist to join our European VAT Team in (Budapest, Krakow, Prague). The VAT Specialist will primarily responsible for reporting and accounting duties related to our corporate VAT activities across the Europe region. The successful candidate will deliver monthly and annual reporting, forecasts and work with a multifunctional team based in Budapest and throughout Europe.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· VAT, Intrastat and ESL reporting - Plan, organize and ensure all compliance reporting for Ecolab across 23 countries to be filed complete, accurately and timely. Coordinate the timely and accurate issuance and retention of the required reports. Ensure records are filed in an appropriate manner.
· Collaborating with the Shared Service Center to achieve the accuracy of VAT accounting records including sub-ledger accounts, general ledger balance sheets and P&L.
· Ensure that all VAT balance sheet accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis.
· Responsibility for developing detailed VAT, Intrastat and ESL Compliance policies and procedures for Ecolab, acting as the reference and owner for this data.
· Ensuring that BS and P&L are correctly accounted by the Shared Service Center within her/his specialist areas (e.g. AP, AR, Income Tax)
· Exhibit and demonstrate the ability to lead activities for her/his area, learning and passing on knowledge, skills and values to all other staff members. Demonstrating that she/he are capable of planning, organizing and controlling.
· Manage internal and external controls and SOX compliance for the entities in her/his remit.
The desired candidate will have skills or experience to include:
· Relevant Degree or equivalent
· Fluency in English with and Polish
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in VAT compliance and control, ideally in a multinational environment
· Skilled in European VAT Compliance, report and filing requirements
· Knowledge of SOX
· Knowledge of MS Office, experience with MS Excel macro/VBA is an advantage
· Knowledge of manufacturing ERP and reporting systems – preferably with SAP, Hyperion and/or BPC
What you’ll get:
Working at Ecolab is more rewarding than just helping to make a difference in the world. It’s about being part of a team that gets results, has fun and makes huge positive contributions to the lives of others. What’s more you’ll be rewarded with an exciting chance to grow and develop your career in a world leading organization. You’ll be givenfull training so that you soon become a real expert in what you do, carving your own career at Ecolab. There is also professional education support available, including language courses, on top of our competitive salary and benefits package.
Informace o náboru
Požadavky na zaměstnance
Pozici vyhovují uchazeči se vzděláním
vysokoškolské I. stupně