Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Application Administrator- Linux L3
Košice, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Our team is looking for a Senior Application Administrator who will be responsible for covering the application services of our DN customers from the baking and retail sectors. Applications are providing endpoint monitoring, software & distribution, inventory and complex business services management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administration of applications- Linux OS & Java-based
- 3rd - Level Support for specific areas
- Maintenance of existing solutions
- Root-cause analyses
- Responsible for the major incident, complex change, requests and problem management
- Proactive engagement in initiatives and projects
- Operation of middleware application containers (Kafka, ActiveMQ, Apache WS, Tomcat, JBoss/Wildfly)
- Preparing detailed technical and process-oriented documentation
- Creating and implementing innovative improvements and automations
- Providing mentoring for junior colleagues
- Experience with application administration- Linux
- Basic knowledge of scripting- Bash/ Shell
- Ability to write commands within SQL
- Deep understanding of networking and security
- English and Slovak language required on fluent level- written and spoken
- Salary from 1800 EUR gross/ month - the final offer is most likely to be higher based on proven experience
- The annual bonus of 10% is calculated based on personal performance and company results
- Supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- 27 EUR per month contribution to HO
- 25 days of annual leave
- Public transport contribution
- Meal voucher contribution on top of law
- The environment where you can really grow and have hands-on experience not only with daily operations but also with interesting projects
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
*Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations