Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
Expect more. Connect more. Be more at Diebold Nixdorf. Our teams automate, digitize, and transform the way more than 75 million people around the globe bank and shop in this hyper-connected, consumer-centric world. Join us in connecting people to commerce in this vital, rewarding role.
Looking for a highly energized, self-sufficient, disciplined developer with a strong passion for technology to work in an agile team of like-minded highly skilled and talented individuals to help drive and communicate our vision and maintain high-quality support to enable a consistent, high-quality experience for our end users.
You are responsible for:
- Develop and deliver new features for our customers based on standard product code base (customization)
- Extend existing product functionality by designing and developing new components and services
- Build integrations with 3rd party systems (ERP, CRM, E-Commerce systems, Ordering systems, Payment providers, etc.)
- Build integrations with DN's and 3rd party retail hardware (Payment terminals (EFT), Fiscal printers, Scales, etc.)
- Write technical documentation
- Estimate new feature requests and research new technologies to develop high-end applications
- Support investigation and solve defects; good problem-solving skills expected
- Support test automation
- Work as a local team member
- Work as part of international distributed project teams
- Report progress to line management
- .NET platform and related technologies
- Programming experience in C#
- Deep understanding of relational databases (ideally MS SQL)
- Web Services: REST, SOAP
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Ability to communicate in English and Slovak language fluently
- Overview of Cloud technologies, containers, microservices
- Familiarity with Atlassian Suite (Confluence, JIRA, BitBucket)
- Entity Framework
- .NET Core
- Starting salary 1400 EUR gross/month depending on experience
- The annual bonus of 10% is calculated based on personal performance and company results
- Supplementary pension insurance in the amount of 3% of the salary (after 6 months from the date of commencement)
- 27 EUR per month contribution to HO
- 25 days of annual leave
- Public transport contribution
- Meal voucher contribution on top of law
- The environment where you can really grow and have hands-on experience not only with daily operations but also with interesting projects
- 2 days off in a year for volunteering activities
Why should you join Diebold Nixdorf?
Brightest minds + technology and innovation + business transformation The people of Diebold Nixdorf are 23,000+ teammates of diverse talents and expertise in more than 130 countries, harnessing future technologies to deliver personalized, secure consumer experiences that connect people to commerce. Our culture is fueled by our values of collaboration, decisiveness, urgency, willingness to change, and accountability.
*Diebold Nixdorf is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.*
** To all recruitment agencies: Diebold Nixdorf does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Diebold Nixdorf employees or any other organization location. Diebold Nixdorf is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.**
We are a global Company operating in multiple Locations and Entities. As we are keen to find the best solution for our candidates several legal entities might be applicable for a Job offer. A List of our operating entities can be found here - https://www.dieboldnixdorf.com/en-us/about-us/global-locations