Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Budget & Material Planning Advisor
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
When you’re working in the fast-moving world of technology, product availability is critical – which makes the availability of raw materials for production critical too. Our Material Planning team provides a controlled flow of materials to meet production requirements. We produce detailed schedules, adapting them if necessary to meet backlogs or material shortages, as well as material requirement lists and production plans that balance the demand and supply position of platforms and commodities to optimize product availability and cost. We’re experts at resolving problems with inventory, production schedules or material shortages and recommending procedures to avoid future problems.
Join us as a Budget & Material Planner in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Budget & Material Planner in the Budget & Material Planning Team, you will be part of a team that supports cross ISG product lines with material & lab equipment budget planning, management and execution. This is a full-time individual contributor (IC) unique opportunity for a material planner with the relevant experience noted below.
The budget & material planning team is results oriented, fast and flexible – we fit well with people who want to make a big contribution, are independent in their role, and have the desire to learn and excel. The working environment is positive, dynamic and innovative.
- Work with teams to gather and validate their material & equipment needs and provide material/equipment forecast
- Work Closely with Finance on Quarterly Outlook and landing.
- Provide Budget planning services and Ongoing budget reporting (consumption tracking)
- Execute material planning – Requests for quotes, requests for orders and follow up
- Maximize material/equipment utilization and cost savings opportunities
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager/ material planner
- Experience with finance reporting and data analysis with advanced Excel Skills
- Project management skills and ability to drill down to details and motivate others towards action
- Strong Communication and negotiation skills
- Graduate of Business school/ Economics/Information systems
- Ability to self-learn, build & develop new domain together with proactive approach – ask questions, investigate, innovate, not taking things for granted and be a team player
Salary starting from: 2 250 EUR gross/monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)