Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA ISG Merchandising Business Lead
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 4 800 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell Technologies products drive human progress. Which means, as a member of our Merchandising team, you’ll get to do something special. You’ll drive the success of products which help people and businesses break new ground. At the same time, you’ll power the growth of our unique organization so we can keep innovating for a better future. Managing a product throughout its lifecycle, our Merchandising professionals translate business goals into product strategies, assortments and specifications. It’s their vision that simultaneously fulfills company strategy and customer needs.
Join us as a Merchandising Business Lead on our Merchandising team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Merchandising Business Lead you will define and execute a merchandising product and price strategy and tactical plan to support server and storage product lines, utilizing market analysis to craft line up and pricing strategy. You will drive the top and bottom line, optimizing all aspects of the portfolio P&L by delivering smart assortment, creating continual channel improvements and delivering the best customer experience. As a portfolio lead you will create long term visions about product strategy and be a SME for the team of portfolio managers.
- Develop and execute merchandising vision and strategy, product roadmap and launches in support of goals and objectives
- Decide, create and maintain top-selling portfolio of server and storage top-selling configurations, easy to order for your customers. Decide and execute competitive pricing considering profitability targets.
- Use customer and market research, usage/segmentation and market analysis to create assortment decisions and improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop, plan and implement new business development initiatives, working closely with marketing to launch products and ensure adoption
- Act as a team lead for EMEA merchandising team members
- 10 to 15 years of related experience as a technology merchandising specialist
- A deep understanding of customer needs, the products and the external landscape
- An innovative and creative spirit, to enjoy the considerable diversity of the role
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to maximize relationships, positively influencing all colleagues and partners
- Master’s / MBA degree
- Fluency in additional languages
Salary starting from: 4 800 EUR gross/monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.