Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Demand Planning Senior Advisor
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 3 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Server Demand Planning Senior Advisor
When you’re working in the fast-moving world of technology, product availability is critical – which makes the availability of raw materials for production critical too. Our Material Planning team provides a controlled flow of materials to meet production requirements. We produce detailed schedules, adapting them if necessary to meet backlogs or material shortages, as well as material requirement lists and production plans that balance the demand and supply position of platforms and commodities to optimize product availability and cost. We’re experts at resolving problems with inventory, production schedules or material shortages and recommending procedures to avoid future problems.
Join us as a Demand Planning Senior Advisor on our Demand Planning team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Demand Planning Senior Advisor you will be responsible for generating demand plans that support product/peripheral transitions.
- Drive business strategy and/or sales objectives through demand, supply and capacity inputs to orchestrate decisions on forecasts and customer commitments.
- Evaluate market, commodity, product, and platform dynamics to demand forecast, analyzes demand trends and forecast performance to make adjustments to future demand plans
- Utilize data, analytics, and market intelligence to manage risk when determining forecast requirements, leverages advanced statistical models to provide forecasts based on demand characteristics.
- Leverage project management competencies to achieve specific goals within given constraints (time, budget, resources, etc.), ability to operate using Agile methodologies
- Engage with stakeholders (both internal and external) to identify ways to work towards shared goals without formal authority and takes initiative to resolve issues; is resourceful, action-oriented, and strives for solutions with an end to end perspective in mind
- Ability to learn digital tools and data analytic techniques for day to day work.
- Leverages digital tools to analyse data and highlight business insights
- Partner with peers and stakeholders across functions, regions, and teams effectively and build relationships to drive business impact
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner amongst peers and next level leadership, encouraging discussion & active listening to effectively and build consensus to drive to action
- Degree in BIS / Supply chain / business related discipline
- Ability to develop data analytical approaches to analysis and recommendations
- Database design and Master’s in Supply chain
Salary starting from: 3 000 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.