Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Graduate - Machine Learning Ops Engineer
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell Digital is responsible for Dell Technologies’ digital transformation and running Dell.com’s backbone and infrastructure. This means ensuring that the performance, reliability, security and ingenuity of Dell Technologies’ IT customer-first platforms are in strategic alignment with our operations and team member experiences.
Join us as a Machine Learning Operations Engineering Graduate and become part of IT Development Program in Slovakia.
What does IT Development Program look like?
The IT Development Program (ITDP) is a 2-year graduate program under the Dell Digital organization. While in the program, participants are provided with professional development, networking, team building and learning events. Our priority is to build a community for the ITDP participants and to integrate them into the Dell Technologies family.
ITDP participants also partake in role rotations during their time in the program. Each participant will have the opportunity to complete two 1-year rotations before being placed in a third role upon graduation from the program. Participants are matched to roles based on their skillsets, locations and internal interviews they will have with managers during the extended onboarding process after they start. They will have a say in their career journey and the teams they ultimately match to.
What you’ll achieve
As a Machine Learning Ops Engineering Graduate, you will be part of our AI ML Platform Engineering team that is spearheading Dell’s Digital Transformation by driving innovation in the way we deliver advanced AI and ML technologies that can help our business units deliver improvements across our entire customer experience and optimize our business outcomes. We design and develop software with the most advanced technologies, tools, software engineering methodologies and the collaboration of internal and external partners.
- Utilize a range of applicable technologies across the entire Model Lifecycle (e.g., data science packages, programming languages, statistical and machine learning techniques, distributed computing, CI/CD)
- Identify performance bottlenecks and optimize Machine learning models deployed in our compute clusters
- Help define best practice for model deployment and orchestration in our ecosystem
- Adhere to security practice to protect underlying data assets for models
- Participate in product development in all stages from planning and design to development, testing and documentation of AI & ML solutions
- Generate technical documentation as well as unit and functional tests
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Master’s degree in IT, mathematics or statistics (2021 or 2022 graduation)
- Experience writing, documenting, and maintaining code with Python, R and modern Data Science toolsets
- Writing and maintaining high quality code as well as documentation
- Practical experience with DevOps, Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, Functions, elastic compute, enterprise-scale platforms, parallelized workloads, real-time data streams, open source frameworks
Start date: August 2022
Salary starting from: EUR 1,500 gross
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Employee perks, benefits
- Sick days
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
- Extra vacation
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.