Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Inside Sales Large Opportunity Representative
- Place of work: Fazuľová 7, Bratislava, Slovakia (Job with occasional home office)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 035 EUR/monthSalary starting from: 1425€/monthly fix + 610€/monthly variable pay Salary split: 70/30
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Inside Sales Account Manager
Join us as a Inside Sales Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for Bid Pipeline management, effective propositions of Dell solutions, close cooperation with the Management and sr. Management team, cross department cooperation . You will work with Channel team, Technical sales Team on delivering the right solution for the customer.
• Work with customers and partners to devise new and innovative solutions to business opportunities
• Be responsible for various sized opportunities
• Identify, evaluate, and recommend alternative business solutions to customers and partners
• Use in-depth knowledge of company technology, products and services to become a trusted business advisor for customers, partners and ISRs
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent experience
• Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
• Excellent German communication skills, written and spoken
• Ability to provide coaching to peers in order to improve performance
• 5 years+ relational sales experience
• Advanced knowledge of Enterprise technologies
Salary starting from: 1425€/monthly fix + 610€/monthly variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.