Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
HR Shared Services Analyst
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 300 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
HR Shared Services Analyst
Who ensures that our groundbreaking company can drive human progress? Our HR Shared Services team works behind the scenes to facilitate the smooth running of the organization. We lead on multiple HR areas, including talent management, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, vendor management, human resources information management and records management. Constantly consulting with HR and business leadership to ensure our support meets the needs of the organization, we drive the development of programs to build business capability, input onboarding or offboarding and influence business change.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Analyst, HR Shared Services in our HR Operations team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
What you’ll achieve
As an HR Operations Analyst will provide exceptional customer service whilst delivering HR admin support to all employees related to but not limited to on-boarding, off-boarding, data administration, benefits support and time & attendance. As part of this role you will be required to take part in HR projects as a HR Operations representative. Act as point of contact towards business stakeholders & team members.
- Provides daily operational support for internal client group on record keeping, onboarding, off boarding, internal transfer, employment contract management (country specific), employee letters, employment certificates, visa support documentation, allowance changes and leave tool management. May also support country specific tools and systems.
- Streamlines and simplifies end-to-end HR operations processes for optimal efficiency and effectiveness, oversees and manages a wide range of team members’ benefits administration/programs (i.e. medical/social benefits & claims, life and supplementary insurance, pension and allowances)
- Establishes continuous improvement process, whereby performance translates directly into correction action plans and resulting improvements.
- Collaborates across HR functions and payroll to ensure accuracy of team members’ pay items as well as ownership for records management for the entire employee population including both soft and hard copy.
- Partnership with HR & other business functions, participating & leading HR OPS projects for your country/region and acting as a support to other employees within the team as well as analyzing and evaluating data and reports, present findings & solutions to leaderships
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- University degree
- Fluent English skills
- Microsoft Office package
- Communication skills & strong customer orientation
- Attention to the detail, ability to work independently & organize daily priorities
- 2-3 years of working experience within similar environment and knowledge of local labor legislation
- experience with similar HR systems (Workday, ServiceNow etc.)
Starting salary from: 1300 EUR Gross/month
Here's our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation,
- Private employee gym.
- To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.