Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Sales Operations Internship
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 5,5 EUR/hour
- Contract type: internship, work experience
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Sales Operations Intern
Consumer and Small Business – Sales Tools and Technology
Dell’s Consumer and Small Business organization is a global sales organization of over 3500 sales professionals talking to customers every day. They have to deal with dynamic shifts in competition, supply, and market trends. The Sales Tools and Technology team is responsible for empowering them with the best tools and programs available to keep them productive and serving our customers.
Join us as an Intern on our Global Sales Tools and Technology team to learn about sales enablement in a fast paced, global landscape.
What you’ll achieve
As an Intern , you will support the Sales Tools and Technology Team in compiling launch roadmaps and communications to keep the global sales and operations team informed.
You will support:
- Compilation of project delivery roadmaps across every Global Project Manager and Program
- Update of project roadmap based on changing priorities and timelines
- Detailed drill down of project roadmap into regional and country views with support from the Project teams
- Communications to sales and operations leadership in a normal cadence
- Building a sustainable process and BMS for the Dell team to carry forward
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Daily University Student able to work 20 hours/week
- Able to communicate fluently in English and display strong communication skills
- Openness to working remotely and with teams in various time zones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Productivity tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Organizational skills to manage multiple initiatives and details on an ongoing basis
Salary: 5,50 EUR/hour
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Bachelor's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.