Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Demand Planning Advisor
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Demand Planning Advisor
What gives Dell Technologies our competitive advantage? It’s our ability to achieve cost savings as we operate at the cutting edge of technology. Working in an environment that’s as complex as it is critical, our Materials and Procurement team manages a group of indirect categories, such as real estate, marketing material, supplies or software. We use our in-depth knowledge and experience to develop strategic relationships with external suppliers as well as with key stakeholders. Our role also includes leading contract negotiations, managing risk, driving cost-saving initiatives and implementing strategic sourcing best practices.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Demand Planning Advisor on our Global Operations team in Bratislava.
What you’ll achieve
This role would be suitable for an individual who can utilize their analytical and planning skills. The role is part of the EMEA team.
- Be responsible for the effective supply/demand management to ensure the continuity of supply of a specific product family.
- Using a combination of general product knowledge and excellent data manipulation skills, the general theme of this role is to plan the supply-chain for specific products across the EMEA region and provide proactive communication on issues and concerns.
- Analyzing demand trends and forecast performance that impact future demand plans.
- Utilizing data, analytics, and market intelligence to manage risk when determining forecast requirements.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5+ years’ experience in Planning/ Supply chain management.
- Knowledge of UPP and/or MPP planning and commodity planning.
- Excellent analytical, business modelling skills and Data modelling.
- Detailed understanding of market trends, dynamics, and competitors, using Excel and Powerpoint.
- Clear ability to lead cross-functional discussions, engaging with multiple teams to pull together root cause analysis & recovery picture of multiple issues.
- Knowledge of Dell Supply Chains and relevant terminology is a plus.
- Data Science and Data Visualization Background with emphasis on BI tools such as Tableau and Power BI preferred but not required
Salary starting from: 2000 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.