Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Customer Field Marketing – Business & Analytics Manager
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 3 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third-party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game-changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Senior Field Marketing Advisor on our Marketing team in Bratislava, Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Field Marketing Advisor, you will lead the development and execution of the go-to-market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
• Demand forecasting at segment and vehicle level and design structure for Data analysis with actionable insights to improve demand
• Design of reporting and KPIs to track campaign performance and recommend actions on GTM strategy
• Planning and partnership with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute the plan for meeting business needs
• Management of regional analytic projects in sync with OBM, Sales, and finance views
• Executive communication on marketing program effectiveness and collaborate with GTM lead to prepare for Biz reviews at country, region, and global level.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, or related area plus 10+ years of experience in marketing with a track record of measurable results preferably in the consumer electronics/retail marketing or IT industry/technology
• Fluent English and German is an advantage
• Thorough understanding of marketing vehicles, digital and broad reach Strong business acumen and analytic skills with experience in fast-paced and demanding environment
• Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization
• Project management with effective communication
• Predictive statistics background with appetite for driving innovation and change
Salary starting from: 2730 EUR gross/monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.