Marcom Production Manager
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Marcom Production Manager
Building product awareness. Generating demand. Driving revenue. Enhancing Dell Technologies’ brand and reputation. Our Marketing Communications team delivers all this and more, in markets all around the world. Strategic projects span everything from advertising and direct mail to promotional programs for our product portfolio, PR and events. Our team knows the best vehicles, in the right mix, to influence the desired behavior of the ideal customer. As well as planning, developing and orchestrating strategies, they shape radical new ideas about how to go to market.
Join us as a Marcom Production Manager on our Global B2B Content Delivery team in Bratislava to deliver world-class marketing communications. Join us at a company known for building innovation to change the world, that fosters a respectful, inclusive culture, that offers resources and flexibility for you to do your best work.
What you’ll achieve
As a Marcom Production Manager, you will activate the regional marketing campaign and strategy – from briefing through building marketing materials, creative reviews and compliance, and deployment – that drive sales demand for Dell Technologies solutions and services. You will connect and network across the marketing organization on the delivery of global and regional marketing campaigns.
- Be responsible for delivering marketing campaigns assets including online advertising (static and html), social media, video, and email
- Collaborate with regional campaign marketing teams from briefing, through building creative, completing creative reviews and compliance all the way to deployment
- Manage detailed reviews on legal and partner marketing compliance while ensuring the Dell Technologies brand and message shines through
- Record and document project status consistently to enable accurate data management and reporting
- Support the in-market motion to bring media plans and contact strategies to life with recovery/contingency plans to ensure on-time delivery
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 5 years marketing experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 3 years with a Masters degree; or equivalent experience (agency experience preferred)
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products, Adobe Suites or Photoshop, HTML
- Strong communication and negotiation skills to work remotely and cross-functionally across geographies
- Comfortable with ambiguity and imperfect information; demonstrated ability in solving problems creatively
- Strong organizational/project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud or other digital workflow platform is an advantage
- Agency account management experience is an advantage
- Agile methodologies, Scrum practices are an advantage
Salary starting from: 2200 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
HTML - Skillful
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV