Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Program Manager Server CoC
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 4 500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Program Manager Server CoC
Innovative projects that deliver cutting edge results do not run themselves. Project and Program Management within Business Support ensure projects run seamlessly, from start to finish. Our team manages projects or leads others managing projects — ensuring cross-functional teams work collaboratively and effectively. We oversee initial plans, set budgets, track project activities and communicate milestones to key stakeholders.
Join us as a Senior Program Manager in our Business Support team, based in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be responsible for developing initial plans, setting budgets, supervising project activities and communicating achievements to key partners.
- Communicate and lead all aspects of project documentation, development of success criteria, outcomes measurement, and project handoffs
- Develop a strategy that aligns different business units and scales globally
- Use appropriate tools and techniques to gauge progress and changes to the scope and schedule.
- Identify and quantify variances and perform required corrective actions while communicating to all partners.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Experience driving successful worldwide product launches and schedules from the Business Contract (BC) stage of the development process through Ready to Ship (RTS)
- Solid track record in project management, support services or related field
- Ability to lead large multi-headed projects and project teams
- Excellent understanding of competitors and their products as well as potential partner relationships for Business Development
Salary starting from: 4050 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.