Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Premier Connect Deployment Management Senior Advisor
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 3 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
PremierConnect Deployment Manager Senior Advisor
We put the same vision into optimizing the online user experience as we do in creating game-changing products. This is where our E-Business professionals come into their own. They are industry experts on emerging technology. They manage the development, implementation and coordination of cutting-edge internet marketing strategies while driving merchandising product placement, pathing, promotion, and content to optimize conversion and consideration. The team also leads on campaign management, product launch, online merchandising, and end-to-end conversion.
Join us as a Senior Advisor in our E-Business team, based in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact
What you’ll achieve
As an E-Business Senior Advisor you will help us explore the operational and technological needs of Dell Technologies, serving as an expert on the various platforms used to conduct digital sales or conversions on a website.
- Support the development of global e-commerce programs and overall website strategy to maximize brand presentation and consumer experience and support the integrated internet marketing strategy for the company
- Perform analysis to recommend changes to the commerce platform, creating cutting edge strategies around online demand generation and delivering and maintaining an outstanding online customer experience
- Define, measure and manage activities against online KPIs, delivering programs to meet financial goals
- Apply understanding of emerging online demand generation programs and search capabilities (SEO and SEM) to drive search strategies
- Identify and recommend future architectural and technology enhancements to drive a world-class e-tailor site
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Strong existing functional skills in Online integrations/electronic ordering/punch-out/online ordering, strong analytical skills, testing experience and ability to work effectively with Dell customers, business partners, and 3rd party integrators.
- Online integration technical knowledge including various protocols such cXML, xCBL, OCI, EDI and JSON
- Experience with ERP systems such as Ariba, SAP, Oracle, Peoplesoft, Hubwoo/Perfect Commerce, etc. and Market sites is preferred.
- Strong customer and business-facing communication skills are preferred along with heavy emphasis on problem-solving and organizational skills.
- Strong knowledge of e-Business technologies, process definition, and escalation management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with at least six years of professional experience in a related field.
- Project Management certification, PMP, PRINCE2 is a plus.
- Experience working with an international client base and with remote and virtual teams is preferred.
- Experience with Dell's Premier Page site, Premier Tools application, and DOMS/Gii is a plus.
Salary starting from: 3050 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.