Pro Support Technical Specialist with German language
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 400 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Pro Support Technical Specialist with German language
At Dell Technologies, world-class service doesn’t end when a customer purchases our innovative products. Our Technical Support team is there for them whenever they need help – by phone or email, online and on social media. No matter how complex the challenge, we rise to it. We answer questions about the installation, operation, configuration, customization and use of Dell Technologies products. For critical matters, we use our systems to provide remote diagnostic technical support. If there’s an issue with a customer’s product, we’ll analyze it, identify the cause, recommend a solution and document the problem.
Join us as a Senior Technician on our Technical Support team in Bratislava, Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As aTechnical Specialist,you will be responsible for delivering professional service to our customers. We will help you by providing you lots of technical trainings. You will have the possibility to shape your social and technical abilities.
- Provides first-level technical support on Dell supplied client products
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting customer client systems. Uses troubleshooting techniques and tools to identify technical defects/issues
- Assumes a proactive role in technical support call avoidance by identifying known problems and documenting resolutions. Actively supports the customer in all aspects through to problem resolution, keeping the customer informed and updated throughout life of incident
- Engaging necessary support staff to resolve escalations in as short a timeframe as possible
- Attends required technical training sessions and makes effective use of assigned lab time
- Thorough working knowledge of client and network architecture/technology
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems related to client products by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Excellent telephone and customer handling skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of policies and procedures and the ability to determine course of actions based on given guidelines
- Using troubleshooting skills
- Fluency in German and good English
Salary starting from: 1 400 EUR monthly gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.Dell Technologies Slovakiaissupporting the whole EMEA regionplusthe main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members.Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030here.
DellTechnologiesis committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at DellTechnologiesare based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in thelocations where we operate. DellTechnologieswill not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. DellTechnologiesencourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policyhere.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation,
- Private employee gym.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV