Junior Service Account Manager with Russian
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 450 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Junior Service Account Manager
Dell Technologies customers expect great things from both our products and our services. Account Services Management is all about managing and overseeing seamless service delivery processes. It’s a hugely varied field of work. Processes range from incident management to change management, from configuration management to customer management. The team makes sure disputes and technical issues are resolved. We also provide excellent communication to the customer around every activity – from the tactical to the strategic.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Junior Service Account Manager on our Customer Success Account Services Management team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
What you’ll achieve
As a Junior Service Account Manager you will operate as the key member of the Dell Technologies Customer Success Account Management Services Team who support our largest and most strategically important customers. Your main responsibility is to act as the trusted advisor to your dedicated customer(s), ensuring that the services are delivered according to SLA in the most efficient way. Furthermore, you will handle any upcoming services challenges with an overall aim to prevent and foresee potential obstacles. Customer satisfaction and happiness is your key priority.
- Be responsible for a designated mixed customer set, build strong relationships with your internal and external stakeholders, become a trusted advisor focused on the total customer experience and satisfaction.
- Leverage Dell Technologies resources to ensure incident resolution, drive proactive activities promoting system health and customer satisfaction.
- Provide monthly/ quarterly and annual business reviews to proactively inform you customer of overall account status, including ongoing service activities, recommendations for further risk mitigation and progress of upgrades and enhancements.
- Communicate relevant service updates and recommendations to both internal & external stakeholders to ensure a level of compliance, performance, change control management and service ability.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
You are max 1 year after your University graduation.
- You have no problem with active listening, you know that customer's satisfaction is the key.
- You are able to work in a team environment and you know how to influence others to create consent and to achieve results.
You speak fluently English and Russian.
- Knowledge of any other European language is an advantage.
- Previous experience in customer facing role is an advantage.
Salary starting from: 1 450 EUR monthly gross, depending on relevant experience
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
E-mail: send CV