Inside Sales Representative for Switzerland (Chat)
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Inside Sales Representative for Switzerland Small Business (Chat)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play. Dell Technologies has been active in Slovakia since January 2003. We are supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. We offer a broad palette of positions in IT, finance, sales, marketing, data science, technical support and operations.
Join us as an Inside Sales Representative on our inside sales team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
The Small Business Inside Sales Representative is responsible for achieving set quotas in a small business environment. SB CHAT ISR is a real Trusted Advisor for our Swiss small business customers. Moreover the scope of the role includes support to not only existing, but also new customers. The targets are achieved by selling Dell's range of solutions through answering CHATs and doing outbound calling as well as applying consultative and influencing selling techniques. Delivering exceptional customer experience and solutions needs through chat and phone and working closely with outside sales representatives and distributors to acquire new opportunities are also keys for this role.
- Be responsible for achieving short and long term set targets – Revenue, Margin, Units and Enterprise mix and for hitting monthly/quarterly set KPIs including accountability for weekly outlook/commit
- Be working closely with virtual team (management and support functions) to deliver right solutions for Small Business customers
- Effectively and in timely manner drive lead gen process, account plays and marketing ready leads
- Continuously invest into own Self-development (technical trainings, soft skills)
- Stay informed about marketing and merchandising activities that will help to articulate market advantage to small business customers as well as current industry trends and apply them to the customer’s environment to help solve specific customer needs
- Excellent German and English communication skills, written and spoken
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced knowledge of Dell portfolio
- Ability to work on complex solution projects
- Ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
- English communication skills are an advantage
- Passionate for Sales & IT
Salary starting from: 875 EUR gross fix pay + 375 EUR gross variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis