Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Internal Account Manager Dell Financial Services
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 300 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Internal Account Manager - Dell Financial Services
Join us as an Internal Account Manager - Dell Financial Services on our team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
This role is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a dynamic and fast-growing area of Dell. We are looking for a talented leasing Sales Specialist to drive financial products from Dell Financial Services in Germany.
The Internal Account Manager - Dell Financial Services is to act as an ambassador for Dell Financial Service with the Dell Small Business Sales organisation. This person will be responsible for educating the internal sales team around our financial portfolio and thus changing sales behaviours. The specialist will act as an enabler to our customers to procure their business via a financing solution. The core responsibility is to meet quarterly KPI’s e.g quota, attach rates and participation rates and it is an internal sales role.
- Attainment of quarterly quota as set out by Regional Sales Director
- Drive attach rates of Dell Financial Services amongst a given segment and advise customers in all matters around financial solutions
- Drive participation rates of Dell Financial Services and develop and execute core Marketing activities such as Hype days/weeks & incentives
- Communicate the Dell Financial Services value proposition at every opportunity
- Accountability for delivering training & education of the Dell Financial Services portfolio
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Sales Skills – ideally possess a minimum of 4 years in a sales role. Previous history working in a financial sales environment
- Possess strong influencing & negotiation skills. Effective communication skills
- Comfort around Exec & Management level
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong German & English language skils
- Possess strong Financial Acumen ideally with a certificate/degree in Finance
- Knowledge of the IT industry
Salary starting from: 1,420€ Fix + 610€ Variable pay gross
Sales split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. .
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava