Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Data Science Advisor
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 3 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Data Science is all about breaking new ground to enable businesses to answer their most urgent questions. Pioneering massively parallel data-intensive analytic processing, our mission is to develop a whole new approach to generating meaning and value from petabyte-scale data sets and shape brand new methodologies, tools, statistical methods and models. What’s more, we are in collaboration with leading academics, industry experts and highly skilled engineers to equip our customers to generate sophisticated new insights from the biggest of big data.
Join us as a Advisor on our Data Science team in Slovakia to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Data Science Advisor, you will be responsible for contributing to business strategy and influence decision making based on information gained from deep dive analysis. You will produce actionable and compelling recommendations by interpreting insights from complex data sets. You will design processes to consolidate and examine unstructured data to generate actionable insights. You will also partner with business leaders, engineers and industry experts to construct predictive models, algorithms and probability engines.
- Pulling and structuring large data sets and applying advanced statistical methods
- Describing key variables impacting the business or process in order to drive decision-making or optimization
- Collect and transform unstructured data into actionable insight in big data environment (ETL, Machine learning , Hadoop )
- Establishing relationships with key business partners or Point of Contacts to improve added value for business
- Contribute to improve Process and reduce overall issues via algorithmic solutions (Python)
- Work in project(s) to develop and support machine learning solutions ( e.g. Clustering, Categorization, Regression, NLP, NN)
- Education (Bachelor’s degree or higher) in Computer Science/IT, Applied Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent science field;
- Basic knowledge of data science approaches (Regression, Clustering, Classification)
- Having Statistical and data modelling skills (Python, R )
- Willing to master Data transformation and database development ( ETL, SQL OLAP, Teradata)
- With Team work spirit and enable to be part of a global team, with remote leaders and peers
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team;
Salary starting from: 3000 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.