Inside Sales Representative - Outlet Team (with German & English)
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 490 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Inside Sales Representative (with German & English)
Dell Outlet is the global division within Dell that intakes customer returns. Globally over 80% of these computers, servers and monitors are refurbished and resold. Dell Outlet is key in Dell’s contribution to the circular economy and commitment to environmental responsibility. EMEA Outlet controller will partner with the Outlet Sales GM in delivering the highest possible recovery on all distressed inventory in the region, including returns, exchanges and aged FG product. Current annual sales value of EMEA Outlet products is estimated at $85M resold in UK and expanding into 3 new strategic EMEA countries- France, Germany and Poland.
Our sales people are the driving force behind Dell. Through the daily communication with both private and corporate customers we are gradually increasing Dell’s market share in Europe. Whether new or regular customers we support them in choosing the right hardware, software and service solutions. Inside Sales is a fast growing and constantly developing department. If you are interested in the world of IT and stereotype work bores you, Inside Sales Team in Bratislava is the right place to be.
- Serves customers through phone and chat
- Monitor competitive activity within accounts and take appropriate pro-active / re-active measures to protect existing revenue base and growth opportunities
- Review actual achievement versus your targets with your direct manager, continuously invests into own Self-development (technical trainings, soft skills)
- Engage marketing team to help drive marketing programs and activities, and also to review competitor information which will help deliver strong results
- Resolve customer concerns in an efficient and timely manner regarding the sale/delivery of products with customer and internal departments such as manufacturing, customer service and finance. Works closely with virtual team to deliver right solution for Consumer and Small Business customers
- Fluent German and English communication skills, written and spoken
- Strong selling skills
- Drive for results
- Ability to multitask/run multiple activities concurrently. Effectively handle multiple ad-hoc activities
- Excellent communication skills - ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization (telephone, email)
- Previous experience in Sales Environment
- French language advantage
Salary starting from: 1040 EUR gross fix pay + 450 EUR gross variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis