Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 250 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Dell Technologies is a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation, so our Tax team has a huge task in ensuring that we meet our tax obligations. It’s a wide-ranging area – from tax research, planning and compliance, through to developing and implementing systems to support data collection, analysis, preparation and submission. Whether preparing and completing tax returns and reports, catching up with the latest developments in tax law or answering enquiries from a host of internal and external customers, we’re always switched on and on top of our game.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Tax Analyst on our EMEA Corporate Tax team in Bratislava.
As a Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for providing proactive administrative and clerical duties for the Team to ensure smooth running of the department across EMEA.
- Review and Support ASC740 tax calculations for Corporate Income Tax Provisioning for US Reporting & assisting in the calculation of quarterly tax accrual for EMEA legal entities;
- Prepare tax computations and returns and support compliance for a number of Dell group companies in EMEA.
- Review outsourced tax computations prepared by external vendors and financial statements for various companies across EMEA jurisdictions to ensure tax compliant;
- Participate at tax compliance reporting issues; regular closings and analysis of financial documents
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Tax or qualified accountant experience and/or relevant degree in tax/accounting
- Fluent English skills, both written & spoken
- Excellent organizational skills and priority setting and proactive approach
- Strong Excel skills and knowledge of other MS Office tools (Word, Outlook etc.)
- Ability to communicate on the phone/email/face to face effectively
Salary starting from: 1250 EUR Gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Private medical care,
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
Private employee gym.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava