Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CSB Germany GTM Marketing Manager
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
CSB Germany GTM Marketing Manager
The German Consumer and Small Business Marketing team is responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing strategies, communications and initiatives that generate demand to hit the quarterly / yearly financial plans. This includes driving calls to the call center and visits to Dell.com resulting in revenue, unit and margin attainment, as well as driving general brand awareness with best-in-class creative and media planning.
What you’ll achieve
This role is responsible for the development and execution of the go-to-market plans to support specific growth initiatives. Localizes and adapts global content and programs that achieve sales demand through campaigns, partnerships, media and more. This person will work closely with other cross-functional areas including Creative, Production, Vendor Funding, Merchandising and Media Agencies to design and execute campaigns.
- Develop and execute a Dell direct (online and offline) Marketing plan which supports delivery of our RUM objectives – short term and long term.
- Manage and execute Comms plan – with a focus on effective ‘Messaging’ which resonate with our local target audience groups. This will include representing the DE market in conversations on Comms & Creative development with Global.
- Ensure that our activities are aligned with Vendor Funding partners and that all funding requirements are implemented and met.
- Provide comprehensive proof of execution details in line with Vendor Funding requirements and process to ensure that net marcom targets are achieved.
- Engage external Partners effectively. Specifically Agency Management 1) providing written briefs to agencies on all key projects; 2) ensuring pro-active and clear communication in a timely manner; 3) positive and professional behaviors are upheld; 4) Ensure timely decision making to get to deadlines make sure message is understood and outputs match expectations.
- Have regular interlock with the merchandising & online team to ensure the messaging, the offers, the price point and the products are aligned with the go to market strategy and vice versa; provide feedbacks and ideas, voice over challenges through good team work interactions.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Fluent English and German language
- Advanced knowledge of business and marketing concepts, tools and techniques, including online marketing, sales promotions, direct mail/CRM and advertising
- Good communication skills
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams/work groups
- Knowledge of Consumer PC/technology market
Salary starting from: 2000 EUR gross monthly
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava