Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
BDM Account Manager – Small Business Associations
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 035 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
BDM Account Manager – Small Business Associations
Are you passionate about working with customers and building relationships? Join our Business Development team!
The Business Development Organisation is focused on identifying new routes to market, developing & establishing relationships with key associations, chambers of commerce’s, start-ups and entrepreneurial hubs to promote our end to end solutions at Dell Technologies.
We are hiring a hybrid Account manager + business development professional to help further develop our business & grow our market share within these verticals. This person will be responsible for developing programs within a defined territory.
This role might require travel within Germany to visit customers & partners. The team is focused on developing new business opportunities and interacts directly with customers on a daily basis.
You will also be responsible for leveraging our commercial relationships to develop new and innovative ways to reach our consumer customer base. You will be responsible for driving sales by securing marketing placements and developing unique program opportunities and partnerships. The ideal candidate will find creative ways to engage key influencers to gain their support in active promotion of our offers and campaigns. Our strategic account managers work with large amounts of information and must be comfortable drawing conclusions and driving actions from their analysis.
What you’ll achieve
As an Inside Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for selling Dell’s products and services while focusing on developing new accounts and expanding existing accounts. You will support the field sales leader while working effectively in a team environment towards goals.
- Drive acquisition of new partners in the Small Business Association and Dell for Entrepreneurs space. Efforts will include prospecting and onboarding new partners and forecasting for potential growth opportunities
- Research new account acquisition opportunities leveraging Retention, Acquisition, Development account and share of wallet data and come up with unique, creative solutions and program components for certain industries or segment verticals
- Responsible for weekly performance reporting and maintaining accounts
- Recommends business solutions considering customer needs and Dell interests. Builds relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dells technology, products, services.
- Work with account support resources to effectively channel and resolve customer and segment partner escalations. Engage outbound sales support team to follow up on prospective leads and prioritization of outbound call activities and candidate will need to be able to deliver Director and C-level level presentations/briefings
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Distinctive problem solving and analytical thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills and an ownership mindset
- Strong influencing skills and ability to build lasting relationships across multiple layers in the organization
- Ability to communicate and interact with executive leadership
- Fluent German & good English skills
Salary starting from: 1425€/monthly fix + 610€/monthly variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
- Private employee gym,
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation.
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava