Senior Customer Experience Analyst (English, French + 1 additional language)
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 1 575 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We’re proud to be in the solutions business at Dell Technologies. And our business solutions are built on deep analysis and insight. Our Business Operations team within Business Support develops solutions to current and future challenges. We support activities ranging from marketing and manufacturing to maintenance and more. We define scope and objectives based on a thorough understanding of end users, business needs and processes. From analyzing, evaluating and documenting requirements through to specifying solutions, we strive to improve processes and maximize potential.
Join us as a Senior Customer Experience Analyst on our Social Listening team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Customer Experience Analyst you will help us to understand our customers needs. In cooperation with colleagues form all around the globe you will participate in internal projects leading to uncover and understand consumer moods, usage behavior, market trends and strategic opportunities.
- Analyze customer conversations on social media and derive actionable consumer insights and properly escalate them to appropriate stakeholders.
- Monitor competitors’ performance on the social channels, pull and analyze data and to provide strategic insights based on key findings.
- Setup social media listening dashboards using keywords and Boolean queries to ensure accurate and insightful analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to address opportunities and risks and to analyze the business impact of the data.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3-5 years of experience in gathering data, performing analysis, and providing in-depth insights, ideally from customer-centric organizations.
- The ability to translate numbers into facts.
- Fluency in English AND French + 1 additional European language (ideally Italian)
- The ability to drive projects from conception to completion.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presenting to large and small audience.
Salary starting from : 1 575 EUR monthly gross, depending on relevant experience and language proficiency
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation,
- Private employee gym.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Number of years of experience
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava
E-mail: poslať životopis