Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
EMEA Small Business Senior Analyst
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 550 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Senior Financial Analyst
Quite simply, the greater we grow sales of Dell Technologies’ ground-breaking products and services, the further and faster we can help drive human progress. That’s where Run the Business team comes in. Pushing forward key sales strategic initiatives and supporting the development of long-term sales growth plans, this expert team enables us to deliver innovative tech to more customers than ever before. It’s a far-reaching and varied field that includes developing and managing sales business models, analyzing our strategic priorities and identifying new areas of opportunity. From evaluating sales strategies to diagnosing sales force needs, it’s about improving both the quality and quantity of sales activities.
Join us as an EMEA SB (Small Business) BMS (Business Management System), Senior Advisor on our EMEA SB Run the Business team in to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
The main purpose of the SB BMS role is to develop and manage an efficient Business Management System so that there is a single source of truth on the key performance indicators that we use to run the EMEA Small Business (SB). You will contribute to the development of market, business model and business plans to capitalize on current/future market trends or achieve operational efficiencies and you will work closely with senior leadership on a wide range of critical issues.
• Equip Sales team members and cross functional partners with accurate data and analysis to maximize profitability and enable growth.
• Enhance and own consolidated BMS for EMEA SB. Pull all the different elements to coordinate into one place that allows business diagnostics, analytics, KPIs trends reporting. Key elements include DGR Lead reporting, Execution Metrics, Pipeline reporting, Attach rate reporting, GCC reporting, LOB mix trends, Internal SPIFF and Contest tracking...
• Identify, evaluate and present business growth areas of Dell EMEA SB through fact-based analysis. Influencing sales behavior and capabilities.
• Use basic sales measurement models and diagnostic tools to help identify sales performance indicators, key areas of opportunity and sales force support needs. Consider all key financial and market trends when performing in depth analysis.
• React quickly to ad hoc requests from the SB organization on topics that include business and market performance and other quality of earning metrics. and turn Data into Insight
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
• 3-5 years of solid experience in financial / analytical / operations roles or in similar and Master degree in Finance
• Advanced MS Excel, SQL, PowerBI, databases management and data modelling skills
• Ability to analyze information and draw accurate conclusion and prepare scenario analysis
• Knowledge of Dell CSB business models, CSB products and sales processes and tools
• Excellent presentation skills and Effective Communication & Collaboration with internal customers and sales management.
Shared Service Center working experience
Salary starting from: 1550,- euro in brutto per month
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava