Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Inside Sales Large Opportunity Representative with French language
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 030 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Join us as a Inside Sales Account Manager on our Inside Sales team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Inside Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for Bid Pipeline management, effective propositions of Dell solutions, close cooperation with the Management and sr. Management team, cross department cooperation . You will work with Channel team, Technical sales Team on delivering the right solution for the customer.
- Be responsible for Bid Pipeline management and opportunities detection (every sales opportunity, that is about to exceed 10.000$ of total revenue) in an omni channel approach
- Coaches and supports account managers to improve and drive Bid detection including providing feedback and identifying development opportunities
- Builds relationships with customers and channel partners based on knowledge of Dell’s technology as well as the customer’s business environment
- Leverages cross-functional resources to achieve results. Participate actively in Virtual meetings with respective Managers and support functions.
- Effectively articulates Dell Solution approach and Value proposition of Dell as End to End Solution provider to customers and channel partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Excellent French & English communication skills, written and spoken
- 5 years+ relational sales experience is a must
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell in a proactive sales motion
- Experience in working with Microsoft suite of software including Salesforce.com
- Ability to share knowledge and experience in a structured way
Salary starting from: 1420 EUR monthly fix pay + 610 EUR monthly variable pay
Salary split: 70/30
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself andhave the opportunity todo the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era.Dell Technologies Slovakiaissupporting the whole EMEA regionplusthe main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members.Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
Employee perks, benefits
- Private medical care,
- Sick days,
- Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
- Extra vacation,
- Private employee gym.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava