Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Expansion Consumer & Small Business Analytics and Budget Manager
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 000 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Join us as a Expansion Consumer & Small Business Analytics and Budget Manager on our Marketing team to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
The Expansion Consumer & Small Business Analytics and Budget Manager will work directly with the regional lead and will be responsible for all budget management, reporting and analytics across Dell’s Small Business and Consumer product portfolio in all Expansion markets. The objective of this role will be to deepen the market understanding and business reporting capabilities, own the budget management process and aid in to ensure key KPIs are met.
- Generating reporting on demand generation KPIs (clicks, calls & chats) on a weekly and quarterly basis
- Efficiently manage marketing budget though company tools
- Alignment on VF dollar allocation and attribution with Vendor Funding team and Creative Execution Lead
- Building and following up on POs and invoices from third party suppliers
- Support on forecasting, trend building, ad hoc analytic support and working closely with the global analytics team
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 3+ years of experience in marketing analytics or similar analytical role with a track record of measurable results preferably in the tech or IT industry and Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing or similar business program
- Knowledge of Marcom process – from creative to in-market delivery
- Strong analytical skills & drive to grow innovation and change and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Good organizational agility and interpersonal skills to work effectively across functions and lines of business in a virtual organization with strong communication skills with all levels of stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Fluent German or French
- Excellent understanding of relevant market dynamics and technology
Salary starting from: 2000 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava