Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Demand Planning Analyst Contract role
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 100 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
When you’re working in the fast-moving world of technology, product availability is critical – which makes the availability of raw materials for production critical too. Our Material Planning team provides a controlled flow of materials to meet production requirements. We produce detailed schedules, adapting them if necessary to meet backlogs or material shortages, as well as material requirement lists and production plans that balance the demand and supply position of platforms and commodities to optimize product availability and cost. We’re experts at resolving problems with inventory, production schedules or material shortages and recommending procedures to avoid future problems.
Join us as a Demand Planning Analyst on our Demand Planning team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
- Learning business strategy and/or sales objectives through demand, supply and capacity inputs to orchestrate decisions on forecasts and customer commitments.
- Evaluates market, commodity, product, and platform dynamics to demand forecast.
- Understands how statistical models that impact forecasts based on demand characteristics.
- Utilizes data, analytics, and market intelligence to manage risk when determining forecast requirements and make adjustments for future plans
- Understands how product/peripheral transitions impact delivery delay and excess & obsolescence and the impact to demand shaping with sales segments during times of supply imbalances or when required to meet a shift in the regional marketing or financial plans
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Ability to learn digital tools and data analytic techniques for day to day work. Leverages digital tools to analyse data and highlight business insights
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner amongst peers and next level leadership
- Builds relationships to interact with stakeholders
- Comprehends the big picture to deliver value within and beyond own role
- Experience with database design
- Degree in Business Information Systems
- Ability to develop data analytical approaches to analysis and recommendations
Salary starting from: 1100 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava