Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
SUSE Solutions Technologist
- Place of work: Remote work
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2 730 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
SUSE Solutions Architect
Our Product Technologists play an essential role in creating technologies that drive human progress. Using our in-depth product knowledge, we provide pre-sales technical expertise for the development and implementation of complex products, applications and solutions. We’re relied upon to deliver sales presentations and product demonstrations to sales staff and customers and provide technical input into bid proposals. We also assess the potential of products to meet customer needs.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a SUSE Solutions Architect on our ISG Solutions CoC team in Bratislava.
What you’ll achieve
Exclusively focusing on Dell Technologies SUSE joint Solution business.
Provide leadership for technical solutions, white papers, presentations, demonstrations, trade show participation, field sales enablement and customer consulting, and customer briefing workshops around Dell Technologies SUSE Solutions.
Translate, transfer and disseminate acquired Dell Technologies & SUSE products and technologies knowledge to both internal and external customers. Conduct product/solution customer/partner engagements such as technical briefings, workshops, and proof-of-concepts at the Solutions Center/customer facilities.
Leading, planning and execution SUSE Solutions internal enablement and awareness within Dell Technologies Sales, Presales, DCC, PSW and Alliances.
Act as subject matter expert on SUSE Solutions portfolio (SLES, SLES for SAP, SUSE Manager, etc.) and as first point of contact for technical consultancy for Dell Technologies Sales teams.
Achieve focus goals by selling, up-selling and cross-selling our technology solutions using outbound calling, consultative and influencing selling techniques to create positive results for Dell Technologies, SUSE and our customers.
Maintain good business relationships with customers to conduct needs analysis, relay product information and provide technical specifications, technical configurations, quotations and tenders.
- Work closely with Dell Technologies and SUSE sales representatives to acquire new opportunities and do regular pipeline and business reviews.
- Regular engagement with SUSE Inside Sales Specialists, SnP team and EMEA SUSE Alliances manager.
- Actively participate in quarterly QBR, providing business update and executing business plans.
- Develop, motivates and coordinate Dell Technologies sales team to optimize sales execution.
- Skillfully negotiate with others to achieve desired results and meet customer needs.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
Salary starting from: 2730 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym
Private medical care
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings
To see the full list of benefits, click HERE.
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive. Learn more on how we are closing the diversity gap here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
SAP Solution Manager - advanced
Personality requirements and skills
- Over five years relevant industry experience; proven high tech skills in Linux System Administration.
- Good understanding of SAP offerings like SAP HANA and other Databases.
- Based in Bratislava (possibility to work from home within Slovakia) - focused on the EMEA market, availability to travel around EMEA in case of business requirement to deal support and internal enablement to field sales.
- Intermediate experience in selling to end-user customers or channel Partners; demonstrable account and channel management experience.
- Ability to act as a pre-sales consultant to support internal and external customer’s SUSE certifications.
- Experience with Presales/Support role related to Dell Technologies SUSE Solutions portfolio (official SUSE accreditations and certifications).
- German and any other language is a plus.
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava