Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Market Intelligence Senior Analyst (2020-2021 Graduates)
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 500 EUR/month
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
What’s going to be our next game-changing product or target market? What will be our future business strategy? Global Market Intelligence is the team that provides the insight so Dell Technologies continues to lead the way. It provides cutting-edge analysis of our markets, competitors, customers and end users, highlighting future trends to inform our product and marketing strategies. It also evaluates new business opportunities, initiatives, mergers, acquisitions and partnerships with the potential to take us to the next level. Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Market Intelligence Sr. Analyst in our team in Bratislava.
What you'll achieve
Become a part of a small Market Intelligence global team, that provides learning and development opportunities in business intelligence, dashboarding and analysis as well as learning how to create executive consumption-ready content.
As a Market Intelligence Sr. Analyst you'll provide quarterly and ad hoc market forecasting reports utilizing existing Dell tools, excel and Microsoft Power BI platform. Work with the team to interpret the model results and develop recommendations or market insights.
- Design, create and manipulate market forecasting models and pivot tables for ongoing and ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- Define and document both data sources, data structures, complex queries/analysis, and processes implemented creating best practices
- Develop workflow automation of the ongoing quarterly/semi-annual market forecasting and reporting
- Design reporting dashboards for ease of executive understanding and quick readability
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role
- Graduated university in 2020 or will graduate in 2021
- Fluent in English with good written and oral/presentation communication skills
- Minimum of 1 year full-time experience or 2 year part-time relevant professional experience in Business Intelligence, specifically analysis, reporting and dashboarding
- Excel, SQL, Power BI or Tableau, PowerPoint working knowledge
- Being self-reliant and capable of both independent work and as member of a team
- Graduate in statistics, econometric, engineering or similar studies with statistics foundations
- Experience with Statistical tools (MATLAB, SPSS, Knime or equivalent). Experience in any scripting Language (Python, VBA, R)
Here’s our story; now tell us yours
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Dell Technologies Slovakia is supporting the whole EMEA region plus the main financial hub of Dell Technologies globally thanks to more than 2500 team members. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Salary starting from: 1500 EUR gross monthly
Private employee gym,
Private medical care,
Access into our Learning studio – more than 1,000 online trainings,
To see the full list of benefits, click here
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
University education (Master's degree)
Brief description of the company
We provide a wide range of services IT, finance, marketing, sales, technical support and support business operations - globally. Come see why talented, forward-thinking people come here to take flight.
Number of employees
811 07 Bratislava