Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
CAPEX Project Manager
Danucem Slovensko a.s.
- Place of work: Turňa nad Bodvou combined with HO or other location near Kosice, Košice region, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 700 EUR/monthFrom 1700€ Base Salary + 12% Maximum Reachable Annual Variable bonus + 13th Salary
- Start date: Dohodou
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The purpose of the position will be to support the Capex team of Turna plant on the project engineering and execution part, e.g. defining the suitable engineering solutions to satisfy the objective of the project, preparation of necessary drawings in AutoCAD, coordination between contractors and managing project execution on field.
The key responsibilities of chosen candidate will be as following:
- Preparation of larger projects (>500kEuro) in Turna plant together with plant team.
- Project management during implementation/ realization of these projects
- With site/plant management identify the need for CAPEX: Train and help the site teams to establish documentation, fully hands on in feasibility studies and especially ownership in procurement part and execution of most significant ones.
- Collect improvement projects requirements from internal stakeholders in the cement plant
- Prepare new designs of Shop modifications in AutoCAD in cooperation with Operation. Guarantee OH&S and environmental standards of the company in the project
Employee perks, benefits
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- 13th Salary
- Travel allowance
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers above legal entitlement
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Reimbursement for sick leave
- Additional days off in special occasions (own wedding, childbirth, etc....)
- Learning and Development possibilities.
- Multisport card
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- Master´s degree - technical field
- 5 years of experience in heavy industry, dealing with maintenance and large projects
- Project Management experience including site management / execution
- Project Management
- English language - B2 communicative level
- SAP - advantage
- Customer focus
- Supports action ability
- Change and innovation ability
- Leading for performance
- Analysis and problem solving
- Communication, cultivation of relationships; fostering of teamwork and cooperation
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník