Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Junior Controller, Bratislava
CRH (Slovensko) a. s.
- Place of work: Bratislava
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 300 EUR/monthFrom 1300€ Base Salary + 12% Maximum Reachable Annual Variable bonus + 13th Salary (Base salary is MINIMUM possible - will be set based on applicant´s experience)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
AIM OF THE POSITION:
The Junior controller support the controlling managers to perform operational and strategic business analysis in order to identify business risk and to support management in continuous increase of business performance
- For Sales, general and administration (SG&A) manage month-end closing , prepare reports, analyse variances. SG&A budget and forecast preparation in collaboration with cost center owners, contact of the business partners on clarifing cost related matters;
- Collects inputs and check the quality of data for management presentations;
- Support the monthly reporting of the North Danube performances improvement programs
- Admininstrate the Capex requests for the North Danube cluster (3 countries) and prepare the required Capex reports.
- Perform various monthly reporting tasks in the Group consolidation tool
- Actively contribute to propose processes and tools improvements.
Employee perks, benefits
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Travel allowance
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- University - preferably economic, financial field
- English advanced level ( C1 – C2) mandatory
- A first experience (2-3 years) in accounting or controlling
- Very good knowledge of MS Office products
- SAP knowldege - advantage
- Hands-on attitude, curiosity, collaboration skills
- Interest in profesional development
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Number of employees
Turňa nad Bodvou 654
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou