Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Plant Controller, Rohožník
CRH (Slovensko) a. s.
- Place of work: Malacky - Rohožník
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1 900 EUR/monthFrom 1900€ Base Salary + 12% Maximum Reachable Annual Variable bonus + 13th Salary (Base salary is MINIMUM possible - will be set based on applicant´s experience)
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
The Financial Controller is a business partner for Rohoznik cement plant (partly possible to work also from our office in Bratislava)
AIM OF THE POSITION:
Provide leadership in driving the plant’s financial results and partner with management to optimize plant performance
Employee perks, benefits
- Yearly variable bonus dependent on individual performance
- Travel allowance
- Contributions to various life events (wedding, childbirth, social assistance)
- Meal vouchers
- Contribution to supplementary pension
- Additional days of vacation based on conditions in collective agreement
- Other benefits included in collective agreement
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Personality requirements and skills
- University - 2nd level, preferably economic, financial field.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting and controlling (preferably in international organizations).
- Knowledge of financial (IFRS) and management accounting.
- Knowledge of Financial Planning.
- Knowledge of basics of production process.
- Technical skills to be able to optimize and implement software tools for work optimization.
- Very good communication and presentation skills.
- English language - advanced
- MS excel - expert
- MS Office products - user
- SAP CO module – advantage
Brief description of the company
The CRH Group is the world's leading manufacturer of building materials. It has its origins in Ireland, operating in 37 countries of the world, employing more than 90,000 people. It is the largest producer of building materials in North America and the third largest company of its kind in the world.
CRH builds its business strategy on the values of sustainable development, growth and innovation. Its goal is to attract the best talents in different areas. With its HR policy, CRH strives to be the first-choice employer in all countries where it operates.
For more information please see our website www.crhslovakia.com.
Please send your CV in English through the link below.
CRH (Slovakia) a. s.
906 38 Rohožník
Number of employees
Turňa nad Bodvou 654
044 02 Turňa nad Bodvou