Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Credit Risk Analyst
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava region, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1800
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Taking the helm of important C&S CorSo strategic projects in the field of risk analysis and insights.
- Providing thorough, fundamental evaluations of corporate obligor and transaction credit risk in support of the varied credit-related underwriting activities carried out by the C&S business.
- Conducting forward-looking sector and credit market assessments and feasibility studies.
- Underwriting Policy and ensuring overall compliance with unit, divisional and Swiss Re Group standards.
- Ensuring the integrity and correctness of the procedures and instruments used to support transaction pricing.
- Ensuring appropriate control and monitoring of the active Credit & Surety portfolio.
- 2 -7 years of experience in credit analysis and credit-related work. Knowledge of trade finance instruments, structured financing, and corporate loans is a plus.
- Strong academic credentials, including an undergraduate or graduate degree in a relevant business field, an MBA, a CFA, a chartered accountant, or a comparable certificate in finance.
- Financial spreading and projection skills are advantageous, as is previous expertise in managing credit application paperwork.
- Solid knowledge and comprehension of financial markets, global macroeconomics, and credit-related items.
- It is particularly advantageous to have experience in the credit analysis of asset/fund managers, private equity/venture capital organizations.
- Prior risk analytics experience, such as quantitative credit analysis, is preferable but not necessary.
- Strong Excel and other MS Office program abilities, as well as a thorough understanding of database administration technologies, are advantages.
- Fluency in English is necessary; fluency in German is a plus; additional language proficiency (preferably in Spanish, Portuguese, or French) would be highly valued.
- Capabilities in mathematics and analysis, pragmatism, and sound judgment.
Brutto’s base salary will depend on the candidate's working experience, professional qualification and skills. The advertised amount is the minimum salary offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits, or a variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us to a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
It all comes with benefits such as:
- Attractive bonus structure
- Flexible working hours
- Career opportunities
- International and friendly environment
- Extra vacation days
- Home office
If this exciting opportunity has sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
External Job Location
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2023 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.