Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Equipment Logistics Analyst
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Košice region, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 1350
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
This is a great opportunity for professionals to start their careers in an international environment and logistics field.
The candidate will be working EMEA & US working day hours which is reflected in double shift working.
- End-to-end planning for a defined article portfolio, including service level and inventory optimization
- Securing Supply Chain replenishment procedures while taking customer requirements into account
- Coordinating all hardware staging activity, configuration, testing, and shipment of all Managed Services CPE to the customer's premises from a process and time perspective and addressing all custom clearance issues in the exportation of the equipment from the US and EU to foreign nations
- Helping the staging centers troubleshoot and fix hardware issues, IOS setup issues, missing or incorrect data, shipment difficulties, and expedites
- Coordination of purchase receipts and upkeep of inventory database
- Interaction with carriers, brokers, procurement and vendor teams, as well as local in-country vendors and staging teams, particularly in the European Union, the Middle East, and Africa
- Producing various reports as requested by upper management and for team reporting requirements
- Producing a monthly report for shipments made in the previous month from the Netherlands Warehouse to EMEA tracking the type of equipment and weight going to each country
- University degree is preferred
- Upper-Intermediate knowledge of English
- MS Office user
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
It all comes with benefits such as:
- Annual bonus
- Sick days
- Home Office
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
If this exciting opportunity has sparked your interest, do not hesitate to apply here or send me your CV at [email protected]
Candidate's agreement about the protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
External Job Location
Expected date of completion of the selection process
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
The position is suitable for a fresh graduate
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.