Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Legal and Compliance Specialist w/ French
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: From 2500€/month, based on experience
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Apply today to work for an established global management consulting company with over 25 years on the market!
- Support Legal and Compliance team in implementing compliance risk management framework
- Responsibility for day-to-day operation, including conducting and reviewing client’s due diligence, responding to inquiries, and acting as primary POC with internal stakeholders for compliance matters
- Drafting and / or review of compliance, reviewing and revising compliance policies and recommend additional processes and procedures as necessary
- Drafting documents, conducting research, performing legal search, preparing correspondence, and working effectively with internal and external business stakeholders
- Supporting preparation, review, and negotiation of Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Statements of Work, terms and amendments for clients located in Europe, US, and APAC
- Providing support in contract preparation for internal review and approval and ensure compliance with company policies as well as applicable local laws or regulations
- Assisting Group Head Legal and Compliance in other delegated tasks and carrying out full range of general and administrative duties necessary to support the Legal and Compliance Department
- Bachelor of Laws or Juris Doctor with good academic credentials
- Some relevant professional experience as a Legal and Compliance Specialist
- Fluent in English and French, knowledge of Slovak language is an advantage
- Some relevant professional experience OR education in an English or French speaking / common law country
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills, team-oriented attitude, and strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, work efficiently and collaboratively under pressure within a growing team and consistently meet the tight deadlines
Brutto base salary will depend on the working experience, professional qualification and skills of the candidate. The advertised amount is minimum salary which can be offered for this role and does not include bonuses, benefits or variable part of the salary.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information contact me at [email protected]
IT ALL COMES WITH COMPETITIVE BENEFITS LIKE:
- Performance Annual Bonus up to 10%
- Extra Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours and option to work from home
- Friendly and informal working environment
- Fully paid or compensated overtime
- MultiSport card
- Language courses
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Main focus of the client's activities
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.