Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Community Operations Analyst (Multilingual)
CPL Jobs s.r.o.
- Place of work: Abroad - Others (The job requires travelling)
- Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards: 2250
- Contract type: full-time
Job description, responsibilities and duties
Would you like to move to Ireland?
Our client - Covalen is a trusted outsourcing partner to many leading global organizations currently looking for professionals with one of the advertised languages in a combination with English language.
Dutch, German, Danish, Finnish, Kurdish, French, Russian, Estonian, Persian, Swedish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Maltese, Pashto, Ukrainian.
Dublin, Ireland (Relocation support available for the following languages: Danish, Dutch, German)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist our client’s community and help resolve inquiries empathetically, accurately and on time
- Become and remain knowledgeable about client’s products and community standards
- Make well balanced decisions and personally driven to be an effective advocate for our community
- Strong interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills and most importantly empathy
- Display a strong bias to doing what’s right
- Investigate and resolve issues that are reported on client’s platform such as requests for account support and reports of potentially abusive content
- Respond to user inquiries with high quality, speed, empathy and accuracy
- Use market specific knowledge, signals and insights to spot and scope scalable solutions to improve the support of our community of users
- Gather, analyse and utilize relevant data to develop ways to improve the overall user experience on the site
- Review the reported content within agreed turnaround times and standards of quality
- Identify inefficiencies in workflows and suggest solutions
- Recognize trends and patterns and escalate issues outside the company policy to the global team.
- Strong personal resilience with the ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment.
- High adaptability and positive approach to challenges.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Effective Time management & Prioritization skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to consistently hit KPIs on time.
- Fluent in market language and English.
- Cultural understanding of the market.
- Experience in working in an office environment is preferable.
- Extremely reliable, consistent, and hard-working
- Passion for ensuring a positive, safe user experience
- Flexible in working in a faced paced environment with different projects to work on.
- Ability to learn new information in a short period of time
- Full confidence in dealing with sensitive content
- Eligible to work in Ireland full time (Stamp 4 or Irish citizenship or European)
- Free canteen onsite in client site during shift hours
- Health Care
- Extensive Training & Development
- Working hours: Min of 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays)
- Day Shift - 09:00 - 17:30 , Evening Shift - 18:00 - 02:00 (increment of 25% for hours after 10pm)
- Pay Schedule: Monthly
- Contract Type: Permanent Full-Time Contract
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter CPL) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Requirements for the employee
Brief description of the company
We cooperate with global leaders in their industries, and our slogan, Work the Future, motivates us to continuous development and openness to new things. Our goal is to find the best talents for our Clients, and our Clients to find excellent employees who will help them in times of transformation.
Cpl has a huge national reach, we are headquartered in Dublin and have 48 international offices including Slovakia, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, UK and the United States, providing maximum support to our customers around the world. We regularly leverage this network to identify and source top global talent. In early 2021, Cpl became a subsidiary company of Outsourcing Inc., a leading human resource solutions business, headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
In 2022 we have major growth plans for the Slovak Branch and are already in the process of increasing the existing structures. If you are interested in being part of our development, we would be happy to hear from you.
Currently, we are seeking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Bratislava.
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services.